Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday 22ond

Had trouble writing on recent post. After visiting the farm to see horse, I picked up Mary D. and went to Eau Claire to see Dr. I will be having appointments to see theriphast to do exersizes for my balance. I will learn and then be able to do them at home. We had a nice lunch at the China Buffet coconut shrimp etc. We stopped at the yellow dog yarn shop and bought a little yarn. Have to keep supplied with hobby suplies so we are not bored.We got home intime to get in the end of our sewing club meeting.It was a nice sunny day again here in Mondovi.I will stay home tomorrow and hope to get some projects done ,one of them to finish Quilt for Sam as I see by the blog he may be comming soon. I will want to see him somehow altho I don,t know how I will manage it.Good luck Heidi and Ed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you two keep your hobby supplies up. I wouldn't want you to run out, especially Mary! I'm trying to plant flowers with my left hand. I wish it would warm up.

Mary Belle

Heidi said...

A quilt for Sam? How nice! (We use the one you gave us for our wedding all the time. Ed takes a nap with it every afternoon when he comes home from school exhausted by those 8th graders!)

Of course, you will see him. I'll bring him up to Mondovi to meet you. But we probably won't get to bring him home until August or September.